LinuX Containers (LXC) is an operating system-level virtualization method for running multiple isolated Linux systems (containers) on a single control host (LXC host)
Solutions possible ( container + gestion )
Solution 1 :
Solution 2 :
- Interface graphique : Portainer
- by Canonical, Ltd
- a container system making use of LXC containers
- so that you can:
run LXD on Ubuntu and spin up instances of RHEL, CentOS, SUSE, Debian, Ubuntu and just about any other Linux too, instantly, ...http://www.zdnet.com/article/ubuntu-lxd-not-a-docker-replacement-a-docker-enhancement/
Docker vs LXD
- Docker specializes in deploying apps
- LXD specializes in deploying (Linux) Virtual Machines
Solution pour interface:
- LXD – a hypervisor for LXC, providing fast, secure containers.
- ZFS – a combined filesystem/LVM which gives great performance.